We’re knee-deep in the fourth quarter. It’s the perfect time to organize your finances, assess income & expenses, project cash flow, budget, and plan for the upcoming year.
It’s also a great time to reassess your financial record keeping and determine if your business needs additional support to make the year-end close a seamless transition into the new year.
Questions you should be asking yourself at this time:
- Are my accounting records current in my accounting software?
- Are all my bank and credit card reconciliations current?
- Have I paid all required sales tax to the appropriate jurisdictions?
- Am I current in paying my quarterly tax estimates for the filing year?
- Do I know how much income my business made year-to-date?
- Have I spoken with my tax preparer and/or auditor to determine what they expect or need from me?
If you have answered no to any of the above questions, you should strongly consider seeking professional assistance.
Why not start the new year with a clear financial picture and a roadmap?
With our Comprehensive Financial & Operational (CFO) Assessment we will bring clarity to the numbers and provide detailed insight into your organization – how it is performing financially and how it operates, lending to making educated business decisions so your company can grow.
At CFO Your Way, we work directly with business owners and their staff to ensure that they are well prepared to face tomorrow’s challenges. Our team of professionals are licensed CPAs in the state of New Jersey and are certified as QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We understand accounting and the challenges small and mid-size businesses encounter.
Take a moment to consider our services for an effortless transition into 2024 and Schedule a Complimentary Consultation to discuss your needs.