CFO Your Way
Creating Pathways to Profitability for Growing Local Businesses
Growing too fast?
Is your business growing so fast that you can’t keep up with the books?
Looking for a financial partner?
Are you a smart startup that wants a financial partner out of the gate?
Is your messy accounting causing you to not know your financial position?
It’s time to bring in the experts:
our financial accounting team!
What we Do
We are a Fractional CFO and cost accounting resource for growing local and family-owned businesses
• Paying bills
• Making deposits
• Staying on top of receivables
• Performing bank reconciliations
• Providing necessary financial and tax information to the business owner and/or tax preparer
• Budgeting, forecasting, and preparing internal financial statements
• Financial planning
• Work side by side with your management team
• Build banking relationships
• Act as your liaison to outside CPA firms
Financial Growth Strategy
Financial Growth Strategy
• Clearly understand your financial position
• Identify ways to run your business more profitably
• Sharpen your business strategy
• Make recommendations that can increase your bottom line
We are a local business ourselves, so we understand the day-to-day pressures you face
You’re busy taking care of business. You don’t always have the time (or the expertise) to analyze your financial position. You may not want the expense of an additional accounting salary. Our variable cost solution is an ideal fit.
We love working with:
- Local and Family owned businesses
- Real estate investors and developers
- Real estate property managers
- Healthcare offices: medical, dental, vision, chiropractic
- Veterinarians and animal hospitals
Most smaller companies don’t have a need for a full-time Chief Financial Officer or Controller
Yet, bookkeeping alone can’t be used as a roadmap for financial strategy: it’s that in-between accounting analysis and financial advice that is needed in order to design your company’s strategic direction.
* Your company is as unique as you are
* You need a customized financial roadmap
We become an extension of you and your company so we can work together to find the right ways to increase efficiency, cut costs, and free up your time to concentrate on revenue-producing activities. We’re right there beside you with our sleeves rolled up, getting it done.
“Cheryl and CFO Your Way helped to take our business to the next level by allowing us to focus on growing the company’s revenue side while being able to outsource accounting and financial reporting functions to CFO Your Way. We are extremely satisfied with the services and I can with no doubt recommend Cheryl.”
“CFO Your Way has joined my tight circle of trusted advisors as I run my business. While I hired them as a bookkeeper, they have moved into a “controller or CFO role” and are constantly accessible to me when I have questions and to provide advice. Cheryl spends time with me going over financial data and running reports so that I can make smart financial decisions as my business grows. I think of her team as my outsourced finance department and I know them to be dependable, responsive and trustworthy. I would highly recommend their services.”
“Cheryl is a true professional in every sense of the word. She usually has the answer to your questions and if she doesn’t you can count on her to find out and get back to you in a timely manner.”
As a local or family-owned business, you contribute to the economy of your employees, their families, your family, and your community
CFO Your Way creates Pathways to Profitability for growing local businesses, so you remain an integral part of your community for years to come.
Accounting Resources & Articles
Welcome to our newest team member and let’s make filing 2022 taxes less stressful.
CFO Your Way LLC is celebrating 10 years.
Important reminders about PPP and EIDL. Get Your Financials Together for Loan Forgiveness or Payment.