Are you looking for local, part-time work in a professional setting?
Would you like to work for a small company that truly appreciates their employees?
Are you ready to step into a part-time position with potential for full-time?
CFO Your Way is seeking a committed team member for our Part-Time Office Administrator position (Professional Part Time ~ est. 15 hours/week). We create Pathways to Profitability for growing local businesses, so they remain an integral part of the economy of their community for years to come.
We care deeply about the success of our local and family-owned business clients. We work side by side with them, with our sleeves rolled up, designing the right, customized financial road map for their success.
The Part-time Office Administrator will support the firm founder – and the client services team – by ensuring all projects, correspondence, and internal systems are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
Required skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Passionate about helping others
- Strong administrative background
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a small team environment
- Position and task ownership, initiative, and efficiency
- Workday availability between 8am/5pm
- Access to a vehicle to conduct company business errands
- The discipline, focus, and workspace to periodically work from home
Applicable skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Office Administrator knowledge – courteous telephone and email demeanor, effective time management, efficient implementation, timely project management, professional correspondence – Advanced level
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate level
- Database management – ACT, CRMs, Trello/project management
Preferred skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Desire for stability and longevity with employer
- Prior bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Ability/Flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done